Pages

Thursday, September 24, 2009

Badges Galore


Series 8 of Sterohype's BIO (by invitation only) badges have just been released and here is the full list of amazing new talents on offer.
Allan Deas,
Andy J. Miller @ Koma Design,
Allistair Burt aka Alburt,
Anja Gerscher,
Bálint Egyed @ Voov,
Fiona Hamilton @ Soma Gallery,
Agathe Jacquillat and Tomi Vollauschek @ FL@33,
Greig Anderson @ Effektive Design,
Heiko Hoos,Jan von Holleben,
Karin Kloubert @ April Mediengruppe,
Madeleine Duba,
Peter Crnokrak @ The Luxury of Protest,
Supersentido,
Mike and Katie @ TADO,
Tom Würzburg,
Yuko Michishita.
As some of the eagle eyed of you might have noticed I'm pleased to say that I've managed to scrape into the above list. Click here to see my designs.

As my payment I get to choose 15 badges from their amazing back catalogue - quite excited I'm away to shop.

2 comments:

Lucas said...

grazy

Lucas said...

grazy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...