Pages

Monday, November 05, 2007

Where have I been

My goodness how the time has flewn
Its night before its afternoon,
December is here before its noon,
how did it get so late so soon?

I've not posted a new drawing for three weeks, which is not really very good. I have been maintaining a creative output but its just not been image based.

Over the last month I have pitched for a Channel 4 short film commission, made a film and clay figures for my friends wedding, written a proposal /short script for GMAC's Shortcuts commission scheme and made more postcards for an exhibition in Toronto. So I still feel I've managed to get a bit of creativity done this month - but seriously lacking on the wee pretty pictures scale.

Also - I am still struggling with plumber problems - the heating is still not working 100%. Doh

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...