Pages

Saturday, July 14, 2012

One weekend - two shows



So its a busy weekend. I'm spending most of it at the Fruitmarket Gallery in Edinburgh at their DesignMarket where around 40 designers are selling their talented wares. Its a brilliant space to show work, I'm upstairs and its bright and airy and so far has been a lot of fun. Tomorrow is the last say, so if you are in the Capital, then please pop along between 12-5pm.

I've also taken a stand at the Home and Gift show in Harrogate to show some of my cards, prints and tshirts. (photos above and below) Thanks to my brilliant team who drove down there this morning to set it up all up. Its looks great, they done a fantastic job. If you are planning on visiting the shown then please come say hello at Stand F14, in the Intro North section.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...