Pages

Tuesday, July 03, 2012

Axis: Artist of the month

I've been chosen as the artist of the month by the lovely folks at Axis magazine. You can read a little interview with me on their site here. You can learn all about being an insomniac, my sketchbook collection and Moomin lawyers.

Unfortunately there was not space to include all my answers so the in-depth section in which I revealed my favourite books had to be cut short, who remembers these?

"When I was a wee, I loved the Ladybird series of books that my parents bought me. My favourite tales were the one about the magic paintbrush (everything you draw with it becomes real) and the one about a series of connected events that allow an old woman to get her pig to jump over a stile."

Axis Interview July 2012.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...