Pages

Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Monkey Politics


Saw this on my way to Falkirk the other day and thought it rather interesting. If you don't know what it's taking about then check out-
http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/scotland/glasgow_and_west/5238222.stm
- for the full sordid and rather bizarre story.

Once upon a time, a long time ago, when I was at University, we bought some toy dart guns and had a merry old time chasing each other around the studio firing little rubber darts at each others heads. Come lunch time we decided to have break from this hilarity and nipped down the road to buy some sandwhichs. On our way back we started playing with the guns again. I was chasing my mate Gerry past the City Chambers and as we passed the front door I pulled the gun from my pocket and at that same exact moment a man stepped out of the front door and into the firing line. Luckily I didn't pull the trigger or I would have hit a rather startled looking Mr T. Sheriden square between the eyes.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...